Thursday, January 01, 2009

An Essence of Holy Spirits

The time has come, start the countdown and the Christians will celebrate the Christmas day within the next couple days. Well I’m actually not a Christian, not even a profoundly religious person, yet I graduated from a Christian-based high school, which also becomes the reason, how I could know a bit essence of this once in a year celebration. As far as I know, this is the moment where people reflect themselves to the sacred essence behind the holy sacrifice of Christians’ savior, which is presumably the moment in which people apply the true meaning of love, caring, affection and compassion to everyone, particularly to the family and close relatives. Frankly speaking, I am writing this note in an utterly nonchalant feeling, particularly after I have reached the end of my course and moreover, I get some time to breathe before tortured by an inevitable final exam in the extremely early of 2009. I could see that it seems that it has nothing to do with the Christmas celebration at all, however what I want to point out is that I found the state of calmness and peace of mind have been much more dominant in this year compared to the previous years. So, the topic of this note then will evolve about a general perspective of mine towards the Christmas celebration this year.

Truth be told, the semester project had somehow demanded a not-least concentration and a subjectively massive amount of attention since the stressful elements came not only from the project itself; to be more specific, some of them came even from the project members. Of course, there were clashes, arguments, quarrels and so on, which also had drained each of us both physically and mentally. Nevertheless, after the last presentation of my semester project which fell one week before Christmas, I found the sense of peacefulness is much more immense and it gives a more promising power as well to face the final exam. It is completely normal if someone figures it is hard to comprehend this odd point of view, but what I actually want to point out is that besides the qualification and credibility of team members, a solid team work is essential to support the accomplishment of a task.
Though the semester project didn’t result well as what we had expected before and I am not sure that the problem was derived from the incompetence of the team members, considering that we are still in the learning process and that makes the progress went a trifle slow, but I do believe that we were lack of communication and patience to each other, in such way that our ideas and inspirations were not properly expressed, it then eventually led to a harsh and painful quarrel which ended up dreadfully. This is completely a subjective opinion and no one is supposed to be offended by such statement, bottom line is nothing has been more compelling to me rather than keep saying that I am a profoundly patient person, sadly that reveals the fact that I am not patient enough indeed.
"Nothing has been more compelling to me rather than keep saying that I am a profoundly patient person, sadly that reveals the fact that I am not patient enough indeed."
In accordance to the Christmas celebration this year and after our project had met its deadline last week, I would like to take the time to experience the short moment of calmness and keep all raging elements aside for a while. Some of my family members, colleagues and friends celebrate the Christmas day and it is nice to see how they spread love and caring in a real way, such as charity activities or becoming a choir member in a local church. I am not celebrating, but I still sincerely greet those who celebrate this blessed commemoration. Apart from the religious point of view, it is nice to be able to mingle, influence other people and be influenced with a positive outcome, share the fundamental nature of affection. Once and for all, have a very joyful Christmas and may the essence of holy spirits always be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget